This Returns Policy only applies where you make a purchase online from our website.
- All deliveries are only within Malaysia. Street names and POS code must be correct and accurate.
- NO P.O. Box or International addresses.
- If the packaging seal is opened or damaged, DO NOT accept the parcel.
- If you are not at home to receive your purchased order, Please contact the carrier service (courier service) within a stipulated timeframe for next deliveries or pick up..
- If the order is not collected within the stipulated time, the order may be disposed and there shall not be any refund for the amount purchased for that order.
- We only use standard packaging materials for all orders.
- We deliver each order to one delivery address within Malaysia.
DELIVERY LEAD TIME
- Order confirmation and closing time is before 12 pm from Monday to Friday (except public holidays and considered the next business working day where applicable).
- Confirmed orders will be processed within the next four (4) business working days, excluding Saturday, Sunday & public holidays.
- Delivery lead time for Orders to arrive (after processing and packing) is as follows :-
- Peninsular Malaysia : 7 – 8 business working days.*
- Sabah & Sarawak : 8 – 10 business working days.*
*subject to courier service’s changes.
– Website Visitors
Like most website operators, TyresBaba collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. TyresBaba’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how TyresBaba’s visitors use its website. From time to time, TyresBaba may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
TyresBaba also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on tyresbaba.com posts. TyresBaba only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
– Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to TyresBaba’s websites choose to interact with TyresBaba in ways that require TyresBaba to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that TyresBaba gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at tyresbaba.com to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
– Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
– Aggregated Statistics
TyresBaba may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. TyresBaba may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, TyresBaba does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, TyresBaba uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Those who engage in transactions with TyresBaba – by purchasing TyresBaba’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, TyresBaba collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with TyresBaba. TyresBaba does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.